Considering acupuncture? Moved to San Diego and looking for a great local acupuncturist? or just wondering if acupuncture can work for you? Acupuncture has been effective at treating a diverse range of physical ailments, from Attention Deficit Disorder, fertility to the common cold. The benefits of acupuncture are:
- There are no side effects of acupuncture.
- It is a painless treatment that has been used as a medical system for thousands of years in Asia.
- Acupuncture is very effective at treating pain such as Arthritis, whiplash and Back Pain.
Leah Davida Krecu has been in private practice since 1997 in Encinitas, California as a licensed acupuncturist. She has helped thousands of patients with common ailments and not-so-common conditions. She is
- a graduate of Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego where she received a Master’s Degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine
- certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- on the staff of UCSD’s Health System Center for Integrative Medicine
Leah takes a very hands-on approach in working with each individual patient using acupuncture, massage, nutrition, Chinese herbal medicine, cupping and various other alternative remedies and techniques. She also holds a Massage Therapist license. You can read more about her approach to your wellness on the About Me page.
Contact Leah Davida Krecu today to talk about your health and the benefits of acupuncture.
Monday-Friday 10am to 4pm